Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here in the Garden District.

I got all of my tasks completed today and a few extras as well. I also made my way out to the airbase.

My shorty prepared homemade Waffles for dinner. We also enjoyed eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched the series "Maid" on Netflix" with Chris. So far it is a pretty good series.

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac, and she is listening to the news as well. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip while he is watching TV.

Here is my latest rock creation and the rocks that I picked up from the "Cortez" location. Enjoy!

1 FEB MY LATEST




1 FEB PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION



I am reading a couple of new books and they are very enlightening. One of them is being looked at to be banned for its content and subject matter. It is said that it should not be allowed in schools even though some school districts have approved it.


1 FEB MY LATEST BOOKS! "STAMPED'' IS THE ONE TRYING TO BE BANNED.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

My shorty found out today that she has a L5 disk issue in her lower back. She will start treatment for it in a few weeks.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene così sei pronto per un'altra giornata emozionante!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...