Monday, February 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: All for Love by Color Me Bad!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Tall, Dark, and Handsome Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is today's challenge word (goombah). Have a go at it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving forward. Have a good one my (goombahs) and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ehi, goomba. Spero che la tua giornata sia perfetta.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...