Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Ancora incazzato!

Music listening to: The Midas Touch by Midnight Star!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson, but it is supposed to get colder with the possibility of some of the wet stuff.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for my shorty and me. We will be taking the Prius in for servicing today. We will also hit up a movie at Park Mall. We are also looking for a delivery from "Naked Wines" this afternoon. The highlight for today is that we will be spending the evening with my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo". We will be having dinner and afterwards we will play "Rumi Kube". To which I will be the victor! If not, I will be using the word (merda) again. Smile!

We will be starting new rocks soon. I just completed one yesterday and I will post it on the blog. I have to make a decision whether to keep or give it away.

Here is today's challenge word (incazzato). I used it to describe my mood this morning. What do you think fidanzata?

Have a good "Humper" and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non ho dormito bene la scorsa notte. Tu?

Loraine said...

Ho dormito bene ma non avevo motivo di essere incazzato come hai fatto tu. Spero che non accada mai più.

Rosie said...

I see you are off skinny dipping again mate...lol I hope you have sorted out the carer that left Chris in that state. I hope so and hope he is well and your nerves have settled down...Rosie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...