Sunday, February 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!  



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold morning her in the valley of Tucson. It will warm up like it did yesterday hopefully.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will drop a few out in the hood this morning.

Well, yesterday was Chefs Day, and it was (delizioso). My Sous Chef and I prepared "Italian Style Meatballs" with Spaghetti, Tossed Salad, Three Cheese Garlic Toast, with a nice bottle of vino rosso. As you may have guessed we were stuffed, and we shared the meal with Sister Jayne. Here is what it looked like. Are you drooling yet?

5 FEB ITALIAN STYLE MEATBALLS


5 FEB DECOY CAB SOUS CHEFS' CHOICE


5 FEB BUBBLING SAUCE


5 FEB SOUS CHEF AT WORK


5 FEB SIZZLING MEATBALLS


5 FEB CHEF SAY DELIZIOSO!


5 FEB PLATED



5 FEB PLATED WITH FETA CHEESE AND PARMESAN 




We will be making our way to Truth or Consequences, New Mexico on Wednesday. We will be staying at the "Riverbend Hot Springs" for a couple of days. We are looking forward to spending a lot of time in the hot spring. We will return on Friday.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving along. Have a good day and get ready for Monday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (delizioso). Go for it fidanzata.



Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Bne, lo Chefs day e stato delizioso. Grazie e Capo per aver fornito quelle polpette piccanti.

Loraine said...

La tua cena è stata meravigliosa, si? Ieri ho preparato le enchiladas di fagioli neri e spinaci e anche il nostro pasto era delizioso.

Jessie said...

Wow, sembra delizioso.

countrygranny47 said...

Those meatballs sure looked yummy.
I am ready for that meal,,,, maybe this evening.
Thanks jessie,,,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...