Saturday, February 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Super Busy!

Music listening to: It's Getting Hot in Here by Nellie!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson. 

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be Super busy for my shorty and me. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I have to make a trip over to Beyond Bread at around 7:00am this morning to pick up a "King Cake".

We will have a house full this evening for dinner and cocktails. Lots of work preparing but no (problema). Hey, that is today's challenge word. Go for it fidanzata.

Yesterday was Chefs Day and I have to tell you it was delicious. Here a few pictures from Chefs Day. Enjoy! We did without a doubt!


25 FEB CHEF AT WORK


25 FEB TANDOORI CHICKEN IN A YOGURT SAUCE


25 FEB CHEF IS PLEASED!


25 FEB MY SOUS CHEF PRESENTED ME A MARTINI FOR ALL OF MY HARD WORK!


25 FEB LEMON PARMESAN RISOTTO WITH PEAS


25 FEB PLATED



25 FEB PLATED


Well, I had better get to stepping. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo oggi? Una giornata intensa qui con una casa piena di peeps? Abbracci! La tua Spanakopita sembrava deliziosa.

Loraine said...

Trascorrerai una giornata piena di divertimento senza problemi. Divertiti!

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanazta.

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR MEAL LOOKED DELICIOUS.
WE MAY JUST HAVE TO HAVE YOU COME HERE AND MAKE US A MEAL LIKE THAT.
WE LOVE CHICKEN...

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
It was delicious. Elise is still talking about it today.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...