Monday, February 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Living Off the Wall by MJ!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Pecan Blend, and a second will be downed later this morning. It is another cold morning here in Tucson and (non capisco) this wind blowing around this morning.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some funny (Ted Talks) for me today

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I am almost finished with my latest. I will post it when it is completed.

We will be working on our packing list for trip to Truth of Consequences, New Mexico. We are looking forward to a good soaking in the hot springs there.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (non capisco). I have used it in this posting. Let's hear it fidanzata. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non capisco questo vento questa mattino. Davvero?

Loraine said...

Non capisco molte cose. Ad esempio, come fare una crostata di torta davvero buona.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...