Thursday, February 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Jump by the Pointer Sisters!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson and it may stay that way all day.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to heat me up.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

23 FEB MY LATEST



We enjoyed a (bennissimo) evening at "Teresas Mosaic" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Papa John. It was so good to see Papa and to catch up on the latest with him. My playmate and I enjoyed a margarita with our dinner and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed a Modelo Negra. Papa and I dined on enchiladas. Mine was ground beef and Papa's was chicken. Shoo Shoo and my shorty had Tacos. For dessert Papa ordered Sopaipillas and I had Flan. It was all good and we were stuffed. We need to get together again in the near future.

My playmate and I are going to go to see the movie "Dog" at Park Mall today. The previews looked very good.

Well, I had better get this "Thirsty Thursday" moving along post haste. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. I am going to purchase a (King Cake) from Beyond Bread for this Saturday's event here.

Today's challenge word is (bennissimo) I have used it already in this posting. Give it to me fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei rimasto al caldo ieri sera? Ho gettato una coperta extra nel caso in cui il mio shorty afferri tutte le copertine. Sorriso!

Loraine said...

Ho scaldato la coperta elettrica e ho dormito benissimo. Stanotte farà di nuovo freddo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...