Monday, February 21, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Did you day go the way you wanted it to? I took Mio Moglie to her early morning doctor's appointment, and I picked her back up afterwards.

I made a trip to the main post office to drop off some mail to make sure that it gets picked up early in the morning.

My shorty and I worked on rocks today. I finished mine and I will post it tomorrow.

We enjoyed the leftover Lasagna for dinner, and it was even better. We watched " Jane the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris. Chris seemed a bit agitated while we were watching TV, but he settled down. We also watched Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD. Chris liked it as much as we did.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise is in the main house watching Young Sheldon and she is on her Mac. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip while he is watching TV.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. Starting with Truly Nolen being here for an inside and outside inspection.

I hope that you get some good sleep tonight (goombah's).  Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e preparati per la tua giornata impegnativa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...