Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Momma by Boys to Men!

Buon Mercoledi!  "Hump Day".  How are you feeling this morning? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Jamaican Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and with this cold front moving it is going to get really, really cold. Brrrr! 

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to get things out for the "Bulk and Brush" event. I asked her to play some " Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie today at the "Loft". We will see "Drive My Car". The previews looked good.

We will be starting new rocks soon. I will be dropping a few out in the hood this morning.

Well, I had better get this "Humper" moving along. Have a good Mercoledi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (capito). I am sure that my fidanzata will (capito) what to do with it, smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piace la parola del giorno. Mi piace trovare somiglianze tra la parola del giorno e le parole che conosco. La parola odierna, "capito", mi ha ricordato "capiche". o "capeesch". È eccitante.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...