Sunday, February 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Express O Yourself Blend" and second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she is reminding us that today is Superbowl Sunday. So that means the bet is on between me and my shorty. The winner will have to pay for dinner at an eatery of choice. My shorty is going with the Rams, and I am going for the Bengals. It should be a good game with a good half time show. We are also looking forward to those famous Superbowl commercials. Who do you think will win the game?

I have reviewed all of the pictures from our Truth or Consequences stay. I will post them when we return from breakfast. 

Well, I had better check on Chris and my playmate. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (saltellante). I am looking forward to what my fidanzata has to say about this one.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Aspetto sempre le foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...