Monday, February 28, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Turn Your Love Around by George Benson!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good In the House Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warmer morning here in Tucson and that is good.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it already.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Ted Talks" for me today. 

I finished reading the banned book titled "Stamped" and it was very good, and I learned quite a few things from it. I still don't get why it was banned by some school districts.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today if time allows. We really do need to get more rocks for painting soon.

Yesterday was Chefs Day and it was delicious and one of my favorite meals. Here are a few pictures of the meal. Sloppy Joe's and Fries. We got it all down with "Gentleman Jack" cocktails.


27 FEB CHEFS DAY


27 FEB SLOPPY JOE AND FRIES





The fur babies were going nuts this morning at about 4:04am. I got up to see what the deal was, and I didn't see anything, but the security cameras did. Have a look!




Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (interesatto). I am sure that we all are (interesatto) about what is going on in the world. Go for it fidanzata.


27 FEB CHRIS WAS (INTERESATTO) WHEN THIS WAS GOING TO BE OVER!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dormito bene? L'ho fatto.

Loraine said...

Troppe cose a cui interessarsi. Ricordi la vecchia maledizione cinese? "Che tu possa vivere in tempi interessanti."

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...