Friday, February 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devoe! 

Buon  Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I may have to send in a search and rescue team in to locate her. I popped up like a frozen fudgesicle this morning. Yes, someone took all of the covers into her cave with her. What's up with that? Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold 31 degrees this morning. Brrrr!

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I have to make a trip over on the eastside later this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Will You Marry Me" starring J-Lo. It was very good, and I have to tell you I didn't nod of once. Can you feel me?  My eyes were wide open, smile!

This evening we will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Edwina for dinner at "Pastiche". After dinner we will bounce over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Emergency". I have no doubt that this one is going to be spectacular.

My shorty and I will start new rocks soon. Here is my playmates latest creation. Enjoy!

18 FEB ELISE'S LATEST



(SIMBA) MY VALENTINE


I am just about finished reading one of the banned books titled "Stamped". It is very good and makes a good point.

Tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be hooking up some "Lasagna". I cannot wait until tomorrow gets here. Can you say "Sambuca"? My shorty and I will without a doubt.

Today's Challenge word is (fede) without this you are not really living. Ok, fidanzata what do you think?

Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag with you later. Stay safe and keep the (fede).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questo TGIF? Capo Jim mi ha detto che la caviglia sta iniziando a far male. Stai al sicuro.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,

Keep an eye out on the windy weather.

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie,
What is the latest in Melbourne?

Loraine said...

Ho fede in molte cose, ma la mia fede si basa sull'esperienza passata. Ad esempio, ho fiducia che Jim mi aiuterà sempre quando avrò bisogno di lui. Quella fede si basa su tutte le esperienze che abbiamo condiviso. Non ho una fede cieca. Questo tipo di fede può essere utile ma può anche essere fuorviante e persino pericoloso.

Jessie said...

Amen! Fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...