Monday, February 14, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Blessed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince!

Buon Lunedi!  Buon San Valentino! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool morning here in Tucson. Yesterday it was in the 80's but a cold spell is on the way with some rain.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa said that today is going to be a busy one for my shorty and me. I asked Alexa to play some music for San Valentino!

Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. We will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment this evening.

Hey how about that Superbowl game last night. It was very good but alas I lost the bet to my playmate. So, I will be paying for a dinner at a place of her choice. My shorty's luck didn't stop there. She also won a bet on the game, and she won $700.00 through the AZ Firefighter's Association. Her Sunday was a real Super Sunday.

I played cupid yesterday and I presented my (fidanzata) and girlfriends roses for San Valentino. They sent pictures of themselves with the roses. I will post them later. Yes, I am (beato) without a doubt.

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving along. I will chat at you later. Today's challenge word is (beato). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Mandami una tua foto con le rose. Grazie mille!

Jessie said...

Country Granny,

How are you and Bob this morning? I am glad that you like the photos. Thanks for posting toour blog. Buon San Valentino!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...