Sunday, February 13, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What are you up to? We had a very nice breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection".

Elise just took Chris over to the main house so he can get ready for some football. I just got back from making deliveries to my fidanzata and my girlfriends for Valentine's Day. 

I am now restocking Chris's supplies for next week. After I am done here in Chris's house, I will join my shorty and Chris in the main house.

Here are the pics that I mentioned earlier this morning Enjoy! We had a very nice time.

10 FEB VIEW OF THE RIO GRANDE FROM OUR PRIVATE POOL






10 FEB INSIDE OUR ROOM


10 EB IO IN OUR PRIVATE POOL















10 FEB MIO MOGLIE IN OUR PRIVATE POOL
















9 FEB DROPPED AT GUS BALONES

Well, I had better get back to my chores. Have a good Pomeriggio!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Adoro le foto del fiume!

countrygranny47 said...

PICTURES JESSIE.
SO GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME AWAY.

countrygranny47 said...

NICE PICTURES

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...