Saturday, February 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: (Strano)

Music listening to:  He's So Shy by The Pointer Sisters!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?


The coffee is a good Kona Coast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have an errand to complete this morning to include a trip over on the eastside. I asked her to play some music to cook by for me today.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Spaghetti with Italian Style Meatballs" with Garlic Toast. My Sous Chef will select a good vino rosso to go along with dinner. 

We will be working on new rocks soon. Here is my shorty's latest creation. Enjoy! 


5 Feb Elise's Latest



Well, I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a good on and I will have a chat with you later. Stay safe and warm.

Today's challenge word is (strano). I have used it this posting already. What's up fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Molte cose strane mi affascinano, come la teoria delle stringhe e i vivai delle stelle. Boss e io siamo d'accordo sul fatto che il motivo principale per cui non vogliamo morire è perché ci sono così tante cose che gli scienziati scopriranno che non sapremo mai. Hmm. Strano.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...