Sunday, February 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash by LG!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another cold morning here in the valley of Tucson, but it will warm up nicely like it did yesterday.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have an errand to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today. I also have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today.

Hey, today is another Chefs Day. My shorty and I will be preparing "Sloppy Joe's" for dinner. A light and simple dinner. My Sous Chef will select a good libation to accompany the meal.

Well, our potluck dinner last night was a total success, and we thank everyone for such a good variety of choices. It was good to see the World Travelers, Paula and Marty. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo joined us and she has a permanent spot in our home. It was good to see Lori and Bert. They have gone through some trying and (triste) times. They have bounced back, and we expect them to continue to do so. Here are some pictures of our meeting last night. Enjoy! We shared the spread with Sister Jayne, and she was stuffed just like we all were. We enjoyed ice cream and a "King Cake" for dessert. Lori got the baby in her slice of cake. That means she will have good luck and that she must purchase next year's "King Cake".


26 FEB SETTING UP


26 FEB SETTING UP THE FAMILY ROOM


LORI, MIO MOGLIE, PAULA


MIO MOGLIE, BERT, LORI, PAULA


LORI AND PAULA


SHOO SHOO, BERT, PAULA, MARTY


BERT, LORI, SHOO SHOO, MARTY


PAULA, MARTY, LORI, SHOO SHOO, MIO MOGLIE


BERT, LORI, SHOO SHOO, MIO MOGLIE, MARTY AND PAULA


BERT, LORI, MARTY


MIO MOGLIE CHECKING SET-UP



Well, my playmate and I will start new rocks soon. I had better go check on Chris. 

Today's challenge word is (triste). I have used it already in the post. Go for it fidanzata.

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questa domenica?

Loraine said...

La parola "felice" perderebbe il suo significato se non fosse bilanciata dalla tristezza. Carlo Jung
Spero che i tuoi amici abbiano giorni felici davanti.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...