Thursday, February 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Sore!

Music listening to: Why We Pray by MC Hammer!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and, on the go, to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is really (freddo) outside this morning. Brrrr!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we will be taking a trip to Green Valley this morning. I asked her to play some "Inspirational" music today.

My shorty is working on a new rock. We will take a few rocks to "Gus Balones" this morning. We will be at the "Fox "theater this evening with Alphonso and Cleo to listen to a live concert.

We went to movies yesterday to see "Ghostbusters" it was good but not as good as the original. We will hit up the movies today to see "Scream". I have seen them all.

Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good day and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (freddo). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Fuori fa freddo.

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your day ,, both of you.
It has warmed up some here 36 degrees, and rain.
Very nasty weather tomorrow.
Take care and the rest of your week.

Loraine said...

Avremo diverse mattine freddo (BRRR) davanti a noi. Tieni Elise e quelle coperte vicino a te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...