Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "In the House Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very windy morning here in Tucson and we are supposed to get some rain today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We are looking forward to having dinner this evening at "Teresa's Mosaic" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and Papa John.

My shorty brought back a very good hot ham and cheese sandwich for my dinner last night. I got it down with nice ice cold (birra).

My shorty and I are running out of rocks to paint. So, we will have to make a trip to get some replacements soon.

Today's challenge word is (pazzo). Go for it fidanzata. I am (pazzo) pumped this morning.

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and a little (pazzo).

Ciao...Jessie con Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e serbo per questo Hump Day? Mi sento un po' pazzo stamattina? Hmmmm!

Loraine said...

Sarà divertente e pazzo con ShooShoo e Papa John stasera. Divertiti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...