Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



"Mordimi" "Where is my "Taco"?

Mood: Content! Mordimi!

Music listening to: Never Breathe Again by Toni Braxton!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Light Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning, but it is going to warm up during the day.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for my shorty and me. I asked Alexa to play some "Boney" for me today. I am in a (mordimi) mood this morning for some reason.

We will be packing our suitcases for our trip to New Mexico today. We will be heading out in the morning for "Truth or Consequences".  We will be staying at the "Rainbow Hot Springs". WooHoo!

We will be dropping rocks in the hood today. We will start new rocks when we return.

Well, I had better get this "Taco Tuesday" moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe. Get ready for a "Humper". I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (mordimi). I have used it a couple of times in the posting. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per questo Taco Tuesday?

Loraine said...

Mordimi. È come "Ne ho abbastanza delle tue sciocchezze"? Sì, ho familiarità con quei sentimenti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...