Saturday, February 19, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Morbido!

Music listening to: Lady by the Commodores! 

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold one here in Tucson this morning, but it will warm up as the day goes along.

I am caring for Chris this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed our dinner at "Pastiche" last night with my girlfriend "Shoo Shoo". Edwina could not join us because she is a bit under the weather. My playmate and my girlfriend both enjoyed the Bourbon Salmon, and I devoured the Osso Bucco. Our selection of vino rosso was a blend that was very good. We also shared a very good Coconut Shrimp. For dessert we shared an Italian Lemon Cake that was divine. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Emergency". It was about a slave ship that arrived at "Liberty Island" in New York. This play is very powerful, and the acting is fantastic. We recommend this one for sure.


18 FEB MIO MOGLIE E SHOO SHOO


18 FEB AT "PASTICHE"



18 FEB IO E MIO MOGLIE


Hey, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Lasagna" from scratch for dinner. Woo Hoo! My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with dinner. Of course, we will be sampling during the cooking process. Ya Mon'. I am thinking some soft serve ice cream for dessert drizzled in chocolate or a liquor. What do you think? I know that you are getting a rubble in your tummy!

Today's challenge word is (Morbido). I have used it in this posting What do you think fidanzata?

Wel, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e serbo per questo sabato?

Jessie said...

Edwina, get to feeling better soon. Missed you last night.

Loraine said...

Il solito sabato: lavoro e gioco. Questo si aggiunge sempre a una buona giornata. Quei cuscini nella tua "camera da letto Jessie" sembrano morbidi e comodi. È una bella stanza. Adoro le finestre. Ne voglio uno!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...