Friday, February 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Allegro!

Music listening to: You Dropped a Bomb Me by the Gap Band.

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I may have to send in a search and rescue team to get her out, smile!

The coffee is a good "Tall, Dark, and Handsome Blend". A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning her in the valley of Tucson. It will more than likely stay that way today.

I am caring for Chris this morning until Sister Jayne arrives to take over. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today. Here is our latest drop off at "Gus Balones". Enjoy!


3 FEB DROPPED IN GREEN VALLEY


We enjoyed a wonderful evening out with Cleo and Alphonso in downtown Tucson. We had a very nice dinner and after dinner we strolled over to the "Fox Theater" to see a live concert by Jesse Cook and Band. The concert was very good. His style of music is unique, and it had people dancing in the aisles. Thanks, you Cleo and Alphonso for a great evening. Here are a few pics from last night.


3 FEB CLEO AND ALPHONSO AT THE FOX


3 FEB MIO MOGLIE CON CLEO E ALPHONSO



3 FEB MIO MOGLIE E IO AT THE FOX


Well, I had better get this TGIF day rolling. Have a good one and stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later. 

Here is today's challenge word (allegro). I used it already. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Oggi mi sento allegro. E tu? Amico, fuori fa freddo. Godetevi questo TGIF!

Loraine said...

Il sole è luminoso ed è venerdì quindi anche io sono allegra!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...