Sunday, February 27, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise is caring for Chris, and they are in the main house watching Perry Mason on a DVD. My shorty is hooked on those old time shows.

I just completed my Domenica tasks for today. I can rest up a bit before I put on my Chef's hat and apron. Sloppy Joe's and fries for dinner. My Sous Chef has already prepared a couple of Gentleman Jack cocktails. Ya Mon'.

I will be starting on a new rock today if I can pick a good rock to use. My playmate has already started a new one.

Well, I had better join Elise and Chris in the main house. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.. Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...