Monday, February 14, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



MIO MOGLIE VALENTINES

Did your day go well? It has been a pretty good day but very busy.

I got most of my tasks completed. I had to push one forward for tomorrow due to lack of time today.

I am feeling perplexed today and I don't like it one bit. Do you get that way sometime?

Chris's doctor's appointment went well but it was rather a long wait before the doctor saw him. Chris is all good!

My playmate prepared soup for dinner with crackers, baby carrots, and cottage cheese. It was all good. We watched "Mary the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house on her Mac and she is listening to the news. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give a treat of Banana Cream Pie mixed with vanilla pudding. He is going to love it.

Here are the pictures of my fidanzata and my girlfriends with their flowers. Enjoy! They put a smile on my face let me tell you.


MIO FIDANZATA


MIO FLO


MIO SHOO SHOO



MIO SISTER JAYNE

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday". I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Fai una buona notte di riposo in modo da essere pronto per domani.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...