Thursday, February 17, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Light Roast Blend", and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a (zoom) medical class at 10am. We will be picking up the Prius this morning after breakfast.

We saw the movie "Death on The Nile" yesterday and it was very good. We may hit up another movie today if time permits. Sister Jayne took the delivery of our champagne last night while we were at my girlfriends.

We enjoyed a very nice evening at Shoo Shoo's home. We dined will and I lost big time at "Rumikube". Mio moglie and Shoo were having a battle up until the secret weapon appeared. Things started to get crazy and this time it got to me as well, smile. Shoo Shoo had the (potenza) last night.

Shoo was dropping tiles on the floor and in her ice cream, Elise dropped tiles on the floor, I dropped tiles on the floor as well. Shoo and I both turned over our tile tray. I even took a picture of my feet. The secret weapon kicked in nicely. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a very nice evening. I have to tell you I slept very well last night.

16 FEB SHOO SHOO & MIO MOGLIE


16 FEB SHOO SHOO WORKING IT



16 FEB SECRET WEAPON KICKED IN



16 FEB I0 E SHOO SHOO



Today's challenge word is (potenza), I used in already in this posting. What do you got fidanzata?

Well, I had better get this "Thirsty Thursday" moving along straight-away. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La potenza è grande fintanto che la mettiamo a frutto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...