Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Baked!

Music listening to: Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Milky Way Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice clear morning here in Tucson. 

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and reminded me that Chris's doctor will be here this afternoon. I asked her to play some Christmas music for me today.

My shorty and I will be hitting a movie today. We will be finishing up new rocks today. 

Have you ever lost your cell phone? Mia Moglie could not locate hers a couple of days ago. We really have become attached to them. It is a good thing we have the "Lifes360" app. We always know where each other is located just in case of an emergency. I found her phone's location using the app. I really like this app.

Well, I had better get to it with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (divertente). I will be looking for something (divertente) today. How about you fidanzata? 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata Com'e andata la tua serata? La tua giornata sara' impegnativa in questo Hump Day? Divertiti tesoro!

Loraine said...

Spero che il film sia divertente.
Grazie per avermi augurato una giornata divertente.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...