Sunday, December 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

10 ANGELS ARE ALWAYS PRESENT

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Classical Music on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Twix Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. 

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. It is a cold and windy morning here in the "Garden District". Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Christmas music for me today.

My shorty is working on a new rock and mine is finished. I am waiting on hers to be completed before I post them.  I have prepped a new rock for my next creation.

We had a wonderful evening at "Horseshoe Grill" with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. It is always a pleasure to spend time with them. Thank you!

9 DEC HORSESHOE GRILL MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM


9 DEC IO CON MIA MOGLIE




9 DEC IO GRUBBIN!


9 DEC MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM GETTIN' BUSY



9 DEC MIA MOGLIE'S PORTERHOUSE

9 DEC MIA RIBEYE


I will be wrapping up more gifts today and putting them under the tree.

We will be watching our "Chiefs" play football this afternoon. Go Chiefs.

This evening we will be dining at "Oregano's". Can you say "Moretti" birra please? We will for sure.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Here are the latest (elf) pictures. Enjoy!

10 DEC JT (ELF)



10 DEC NATE (ELF)

Today's challenge word is (meraviglioso). We had a (meraviglioso) evening at the "Horseshoe Grill" with Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie per una splendida serata ieri sera all'Horsehoe Grill. Mi piacciono molto i tuoi abbracci e baci.

Credo che la seconda meta della vita di una persona sis destinata as essere migliore della prima. La prima meta e scoprire come si fa. E il seconda tempo si sta divertendo.

Francesca Lear.

Loraine said...

È sempre un momento meraviglioso quando siamo con te ed Elise!
Grazie per le sagge parole.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...