Monday, December 11, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






Are you good? Did your day end well?

I took things slow and easy this afternoon and I would catch myself nodding off now and again.

I worked on my rock, and I completed it. I will post it tomorrow along with my shorty's completed rock.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching Monday Night Football. He is enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert. He and Elise enjoyed a massage from Rosemarie today. I miss seeing Rosemarie today.

Something is coming and I still have my eyes and ears open. I can feel it and it is not going to be likeable.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I will have several errands to complete, starting with a visit to Verizon. 

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte vidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che dormirai bene stanotte.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...