Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

5 DEC MY SISTER TIGER ON VACAY IN ALABAMA



5 DEC A JAVALINA HAD TO STOP AT A LOCAL CIRCLE K FOR A BIG GULP!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip to the post office to send out Christmas cards out overseas. She also said that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some Soulful Christmas music for me today.

My shorty is still working on her rock, and I will start a new one today.

If you could please say a prayer or two for my girlfriend (Edi). She had to have surgery for a broken (femur). Thanks!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. I will post a picture of our tree later today.


5 DEC IO CON MIA MOGLIE (ELVES)

Well, I had better look in on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (carino). My fidanzata is very (carino). Right Capo Jim?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi per oggi? Non veri l'ora di passare la nostra serata all'Horseshoe Grill? Non vediamo l'ora. Come sta Jay?

Loraine said...

La foto dell'elfo รจ carina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...