Monday, December 18, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing?  We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the “Bisbee Breakfast Club” this morning. We are now at Mia Cognata’s home.

Everyone has gone for a walk so I can chat at you a bit. I slept very well last night close to 8 hours total. I guess I needed it. 

There is no cooking smells permeating in the house and that is not a good sign at all. Hopefully we can be back at home by 9pm when Sorella Jayne leaves.

I think I will open up the travel laptop and start a new video game. We are supposed to open up the rest of the Christmas gifts at noon. I have my fingers crossed, smile!

Enjoy your day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise 

😝🙏

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che riceverai un bellissimo regalo di Natale.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...