Friday, December 8, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this TGIF day? Things are going fairly well so far.

I am a bit upset because I have to give up my free time due to Truly Nolan is coming by between 12:30 and 2:30pm to spray around and inside of the house. My free time is just about non-existent and it is a peeve of mine. It seems like everything has to be done when I am free to be off. My friend Jeanne is always on me to put myself first.

I just finished up my latest rock and here it is. Enjoy!


8 DEC MY LATEST  (NON LO SO)

I am going to post at couple of more (elves) soon. I am having a lot of fun creating them.

As you can tell I am in a mood today and it is not a Monday, smile! I hope that your day is going well for you. I will chat at you later.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...