Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


5 DEC WORKING ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE

How was your Martedi? It has been a good one here but busy.

I completed my rock today. I still have to seal it before I let it go. My shorty is still working on hers.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was very good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

Here are a few more of the latest (Elf) pictures. Enjoy!

5 DEC CHRIS THE ELF



5 DEC MIA FIDANZATA CON CAPO JIM (ELVES)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. Chris will be visited by his doctor tomorrow afternoon.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Siamo tutti così carini! Bellissima foto di Chris.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Sei stupenda e bellissima.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...