Friday, December 1, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Are you being rained on? We are and we need it for sure.  How did your day go?

My day had to be changed due to Sorella Janye is ill. So, I cared for Chris today. Hopefully I can recover my me time later. I need to do something for me like my dear friend Jeanne always tells me. Please keep Sorella Jayne in your thoughts.

Chef Day turned out to be delicious. We had open-faced turkey sandwiches with a good Jack and Coke chaser. Ya Mon'. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I completed my rock and here it is.


1 DEC MY LATEST

Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is watching football on TV. I will give him some Strawberry Parfait for dessert. Go Oregan!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti auguro presto un po' di "tempo per me".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...