Sunday, December 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some Christmas music for me today.

Our evening at La Parrilla Suiza" was very good. The food was good and so were the margaritas. We were joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Lori and Bert. It was good to see Lori and Bert. It has been a while since we have seen them.


2 NOV MIA MOGLIE AT "LA PARRILLA SUIZA"

2 NOV MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO


2 NOV BERT AND LORI



After Happy Hour we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live one man play "The Wait". It was excellent and the actor was fantastic. The theater was packed, and the standing ovation was well deserved.

My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see "Napolean". We know that this one is going to be good.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's idiom is (Mettere una pulce nell orecchio). I hope that I (Mettere una pulce nell orecchio) every now and then. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie con Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mettere una pulce nell'orecchio deve essere un idioma speciale. Puoi metterlo nel significato inglese?

Jessie said...

To plant an idea in someone's head.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...