Sunday, December 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: The Sound of the Heater Fan!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We have not started our day as of yet here in Bisbee. Any plans for today?

The coffee is nonexistent at the present time. Hopefully we will be downing a gallon or two soon along with some breakfast.

We have not heard a peep from Mia Cognata since we left home on Friday. Mia Moglie has called and left messages yesterday. I am preparing myself for some football without any drama. I do hope that a plan of action for today and tomorrow has been established. If not I will come back to our hotel room today.

It is a cold morning here in Bisbee. Our overnight stay in Sierra Vista was excellent. We enjoyed my World Famous Tuna Dip with Frito Scoops. Of course there was plenty of Jack on hand. We played video games on our travel laptop for about 8 hours. So much fun for us.

We had dinner here in  Bisbee at the “Bisbee Table”. The menu has really dwindled since the last time we were here. Mia Moglie got a cold slaw salad and some bacon wrapped dates Mexican sausage. I go the Fish and Chips with fries. Of course we had a Jack to get all down. While we were eating a parade of (Wicken’s) went by. Pretty cool.

We walked back to our hotel and we watched one of the Football Bowl games that UCLA won. After that it was game over for.

I tossed and turned for mist of the night while Mia Moglie was calling all “Javelinas”. As a matter of fact she is still calling them.

Well,  I had better get up and dressed because I need my morning coffee. Enjoy this Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao! Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che le cose vadano bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...