Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cautious! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to:  Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30amm caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pike's Place Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks and errands to complete today. I asked her to continue to play Christmas music today. She also reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


12 DEC MY LATEST

My shorty is almost finished with her new rock. I will post it as soon as she is done.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Chris has a doctor's appointment at noon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (fischio). Hey fidanzata do you know how to (fischio)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Com'e il tuo martedi? Ho dormito per oltre 7 ore la scorsa notte.Questo non accade mai a casa, ma succede sempre durante la staycation.

La felicita e quando cio che pensi, cio che dici e cio che fai sono armonia.

Mahatma Gandhi

Loraine said...

Non fischia molto bene. Capo fischia continuamente ed è piuttosto bravo.
Grazie per la citazione.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...