Sunday, December 31, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing on the New Year's Eve? We are good here.

We are very happy that our Chiefs won tonight. Go Chiefs! We are now watching Sunday Night Football.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip, and he is watching football as well.

We were visited by Bev and her husband this evening. It was a pleasure to have them to visit and Chris enjoyed the visit as well. They presented to us a hand painted card and a nice bottle of (vino rosso) that I will add to our collection. Thank you so very much.

I am going to hit the sheets early tonight. I have a traditional habit that I do every New Years Day. As soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning, I will head out the back door and I will come into the front door. By going out the back door I am taking the old year out, and by coming in the front door I will be bringing in the New Year and bringing in the luck of the New Year. Weird, eh?

Here is what our New Years Eve dinner looked like. It was delicious.

Mc NEIL BUBBLY


BLACK-EYED PEAS WITH HAM AND CORNBREAD




Well, I had better get busy with Chris. (Felice Anno Nuovo) to all. Sleep well. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.
Felice Anno Nuovo!

Loraine said...

Buona notte. Felice Anno Nuovo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...