Monday, December 4, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


4 DEC OH YEAH!

Did your day go well? It has been a pretty good day today for me. Chris got his massage from Rosemarie, and he was in a zone.

I worked on and completed my latest rock, and my shorty is almost finished with her latest.

4 DEC MY LATEST



We set up the Christmas tree today and we put lights on the fireplace mantel. It looks good. We will put more lights out in the front of the house and in one of the Mesquite trees. We will be putting up the Christmas Polar Bear in a couple of days. I will take a picture of the tree and the mantel tomorrow.

My playmate prepared soup and crackers for dinner. It was very good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching Monday Night Football on TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip as well. I will give him some Green Goop in a bit.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Tomorrow I will start to post my Christmas Elfs pictures. If you have a photo of yourself, send it to me. I will show you what you look like as a Christmas Elf.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Come andato il tuo lunedi? E' stata una bella cosa quella di oggi. Dormi bene mia cara.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...