Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

25 DEC HOOD GRANNIES


25 DEC KNOW YOUR PAST



26 DEC HAPPY KWANZAA!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Take Me Away by Mariah Carey!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:15am caring for Chris. I have no idea why I started the day off so early. Mia Moglie will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is brewing. It is a nice Pike's Peak Blend. I have my cup at the ready. It is cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not, I will care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. She also reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some Contemporary Jazz for me today.

How was your Christmas? We hope that it was a good one. Here is what happened here. The photos speak for themselves.















HONEY BAKED HAM AND YAMS




 25 DEC A CHRISTMAS SELFIE



Well, I had better fill my coffee cup so I can get this day moving forward. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (campana). Ring your (campana) so you too can start your day. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c'e in programma oggi?

Dovete solotrovare il tempo l'altro. Fate piccoli viaggi...e andare a cena solo voi due qualche volta. Devi ancora avere del tempo romantico.

John Legend

Loraine said...

Una campana non è una campana finché non la suoni, Una canzone non è una canzone finché non la canti, L'amore nel tuo cuore non è stato messo lì per restare, L'amore non è amore finché non lo dai via!

Oscar Hammerstein II

John Legend dice la verità.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...