Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Miserable!

Music listening to: Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris has a doctor's appointment at noon. I asked her to play some Soulful Christmas music for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today if time allows. I have a few errands to complete today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe, I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (succo). I have no idea why I am thinking about a glass of (succo) this morning. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buona giornata!

Cio che ci porta alle lacrime ci condurra alla grazia.

Bob Goff

Loraine said...

Succo è sempre buono la mattina. Bevine un po' a colazione.
Grazie per la citazione

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...