Friday, December 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

22 DEC BISBEE, ARIZONA




22 DEC ANCESTORS VISIT



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Regular Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and we are supposed to be rained on today and all weekend.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some R & B Christmas music for me today.

My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

On 16 Dec my playmate and I hit up the "Bisbee Breakfast Club" for breakfast. After breakfast we made our way over to Mia Cognata's home. Nothing much was going at that time. Eddie is here from Washington. I opened up my tablet to check my email. 

We were looking forward to watching our Chiefs play football. We could not watch it due to it was not available on the TV. So, we left and returned to our hotel to watch it. We could not watch it there as well due to an issue with cable company. So, we watched it on our travel laptop and my tablet.  After the game we returned to Mia Cognata's home.  Mia Nipote  Sara had arrived. It was good so see her.

Mia Nipote began to prepare the dinner for this evening. Seh really does work very hard at preparing the meal without any help at all. Mia Moglie and I stopped at Burger King for a sandwich, fries, and ice cream. I needed something to tide me over until dinner was ready.

I got out our travel laptop and I finished up the video game that we were playing last night.

After dinner a decision was made to open up a few gifts. After that we headed back to our hotel to end the day. The dinner was the traditional (Slovac) dinner. It was game over when we got back to our hotel.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris post haste. Have a good TGIF. Stay save and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Il natale e' dietro l'angolo. Hai il vischio?). Do you have any fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il Natale e' dietro l'angolo. Hai il vischio?

Loraine said...

No, ma solo Jay sarà a casa mia il giorno di Natale.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...