Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy one around here for me. Chris's van was picked up for service this morning.

I got Sorella Jayne to El Con Mall so she could get a little shopping done. Mia Moglie and I went to Walgreens to get the latest Covid booster.

Mia Moglie prepared breakfast for dinner. We dined on homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

I didn't have any free time to work on the blog today to tell you about our stay in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. Rest assured I will be posting tomorrow.

I will be posting Elise's latest rock, and it will hit the hood tomorrow. I will start a new one tomorrow as well. Meg, thank you for the two buckets of rocks. They will be put to good use very soon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so that you will be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Riposa bene stasera. Domani sarĂ  un'altra giornata impegnativa.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...