Monday, December 11, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

How are you doing? Is your day going your way?

Mine is not. I tried to get in some of the sleep that I didn't get last night. My Fitbit showed that I only got 2 hours of extra sleep for a total of 4 hour. Am I irritable? You better know it.

The contractors working on the casita next door are sawing and hammering away, our housekeeper was talking loud on her cell phone, the main house phone was ringing as well.

Then we got a call about Chris's doctor appointment that now is on Wednesday afternoon. I received a call on Friday saying that the appointment was changed from the 14th to the 12th. A (SNAFU) of a day a real Monday.

Along with all of that something is nagging at me big time that is going to piss me off even more. Again, a real, true Monday. Hope that your day is better than mine.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...