Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pike's Peak Blend, with a splash of vanilla. A second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, but cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne will be here at to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. I have to make a trip out to the airbase today. I asked Alexa to some Soulful Christ Music for me today.

Rosemarie will be here today to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to it.

I am still going through the pictures of our stay in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. Bear with me, we are still playing catch up.

I need to get this day moving forward. Have a good Humper. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Di cosa ti occupi oggi? Ehi, mi e sembrato di vedere una renna stamattina quando sono uscito per prendere il giornale. Che ne pensi?

Loraine said...

Se la renna era nel cielo, probabilmente si trattava di un giro di prova.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...