Friday, December 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pike's Place Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning her in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Christmas music for me today.

My shorty and I went to see the movie "Shifter" yesterday and it was good but heavy on religion.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Mine is just about finished. Here is my shorty's latest creation. Enjoy!

8 DEC ELISE'S LATEST



I will be wrapping up Christmas gifts today and placing them under the tree.



Here are the latest (elf) pictures. Enjoy!

8 DEC MY SISTER TIGER (ELF)


8 DEC MY SISTER MARCIE (ELF)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! 

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Tomorrow evening, I will be paying up for a bet that I lost to Mia Moglie. We will be dining at the "Horseshoe Grill". We will be joined by Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. We are looking forward to seeing them.  

Today's challenge word is (oggi). What are you up to (oggi) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa farai oggi?
Si, il coniglio era molto buono. Sa di pollo.

Loraine said...

Oggi andrò a Tai Chi nel parco e in palestra. Poi ho un incontro con gli AA e passo del tempo con Capo. Un giorno impegnativo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...