Monday, December 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Irritated! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to:  Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pike's Place Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. Alexa is wake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Christmas music for me today.

My playmate is working on a new rock and my latest is complete. I am working on a new one that I will complete soon. Once all rocks are done, they will hit the hood. 

I didn't get much sleep last night. I have that feeling that something is going to really piss me off. It may be today, or it is coming soon. I will keep my ears and eyes wide open. I am in a mood for sure because something is going on. 

Well, our Chiefs lost yesterday, but it was a good game. Hopefully, they can turn things around soon.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Here is the latest (elf) picture. Enjoy!


11 PAULA AND MARTY (ELVES)

Today's challenge word is (timido). I am not feeling (timido) this morning. How are you feeling fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. I bei giovani sono accidenti della natura, ma i bei vecchi sono opere d'arte.
Eleanor Roosevelt.

Loraine said...

Mi sento spesso intimidito quando sono in mezzo alla folla.
Sí, me estoy convirtiendo rápidamente en una obra de arte, en el sentido de Eleanor.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...