Saturday, December 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MIA MOGLIE FAVORITE TREE!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to:  Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pike's Place Medium Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning It is a cold, cloudy morning here in Central Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded that this evening we be out on the town.

My playmate and are going to "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". After that we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Company" to see the play " Wait".

We will be glued to the TV watching football today with Chris. 

Here is Mia Moglie latest rock creation. It is a good one.


2 SANTA IS BEING A LITTLE NAUGHTY!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (mozzafiato). My fidanzata, and my gilrfriends are (mozzafiato).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
We like your Christmas Tree.
Now we want to go to Taco bell,,, lol
Have a good day to you all.

Loraine said...

Anche tu e tua moglie siete mozzafiato.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...