Saturday, December 9, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



9 DEC A COCKADOODLEDOODLE!



9 DEC THAT WORKS!

How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a pretty good one so far.

Mia Moglie is out doing some yardwork in the front of the house. I am just about to get Chris up and into the main house, so we can watch our "Wildcats" play basketball this afternoon.

I have wrapped a few Christmas gifts, and they are under the tree. I have a few more to wrap later. Mia Moglie will be making her way to do some grocery shopping in a bit.

I need to prep a rock for my next creation. I am really looking forward to seeing Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim this evening. I am sure that my shorty will have a nice steak tonight and so will I.

We I had better get busy with Chris. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

The safety pants picture is a knock out,,, lol
Bob busted out laughing at it,, me yoo

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...