Monday, December 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

GOOD CHOICE MR. & MRS KLAUS!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cemetary Road a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris massage.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have several tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Christmas music today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks that will be finished soon.

We went to the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night to see the movie "Napoleon". It was excellent and we recommend it.

Our Chiefs lost last night to Green Bay. We recorded it on the DVR. We will watch it this afternoon. How are your Christmas preparations coming along? 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (vecchio). I woke up this morning feeling a little (vecchio). I am sure that I was dreaming, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.Quali sono i tuoi per oggi fidanzata? Qualunque cosa tu faccia, rimani al caldo e infagottato. Hai della cioccolata calda?

Loraine said...

Già, quei dolori alla schiena e alle ginocchia dicono che sto invecchiando.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...