Thursday, December 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend with a bit of Twix. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to make my "World Famous Tuna Dip" today. I asked her to continue to play Christmas music today.

I will be packing up my suitcase for our staycation that starts tomorrow. We will be making our way to Sierra Vista for an overnight before we head to Bisbee for a few days.

We will be having our Christmas early due to family members work schedules. I do hope that this visit is not a (SNAFU). I will not cross my fingers, smile!

We enjoyed a wonderful evening last night at "Perche No" with Bucky and Dena. The food was delicious and the vino rosso was spot on. After dinner we returned to our host's home to play a round of "Wizard". I got spanked and Mia Moglie was the big wiener.

13 DEC BUCKY


13 DEC DENA


13 DCEC BUCKY CON MIA MOGLIE


13 DEC (IO) CON DENA



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag with you later.

We will be meeting up this evening at "Zaynas" with my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo), Paula and Marty. We are looking forward to it.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Fa freddo stamattina, quindi copritevi.

Ho imparato nel corso degli anni che quando si prende una decisione, questo diminiuisce la paura, sapere cosa deve essere fatto elimina la paura.

Rosa Parks

Loraine said...

Grazie per la citazione. Si, sono d'accordo. Agire riduce la paura che tutti affrontiamo prima o poi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...