Thursday, March 15, 2018

Evening!

Evening!

How are you? Well, my playmate and I have returned from the movies and I needed to laugh and the movie provided that. I am back on my (A) game right now. I thank my (fidanzata) for listening to me an supporting me always. I am the type person who cannot go along just to get along even with my family. Thank you Loraine.

Well, we picked up the raffle winnings from the Invisible Theater. My shorty won 4 tickets to Disneyland worth over $600.00 green backs. WooHoo. Nice!

We are getting prepared for tonight's Wildcat game. Go Cats! We hope that you are doing well?
Late..Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Ho avuto in sacco di risate al cinema oggi con Elise.. Avero bisogno di questo e sono tornato sui mio unn gioco. Tu sei dei pochi che mi fa veramente e mi rendo contro che e le tue conversazioni con me. Significa il mondo per me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...